Welcome to Rajan Group
The focus our research group is to engineer new devices using standard and novel materials by correlating physical and material properties for improved performance and functionality.
Currently, we are working in diverse area of research spanning from III-V, 2D and oxide materials for electronic and optronic applications.
As we emphasize on applied research, we work closely with industry and other universities in US and around the world.
For more information about our research, kindly navigate using the links above, or check out our list of publications.
Latest News from Rajan Group:
- August 2014: Digbijoy Nath joined Indian Institute of Science (webpage)
- Article on photoelectrochemical etching featured in Semicondutor Today: "Band engineering for improved photo-electro-chemical etch"
- March 2014: Pil Sung Park joins Samsung
- Article featured in Compound Semiconductor.net: "Epitaxial cascading of Nitride LEDs overcomes efficiency droop"
- Article featured in Semiconductor Today: "Tunneling to avoid efficiency droop in Nitride semiconductor LEDs"
- April 2013: Tunnel junctions featured in Semiconductor Today: "Lowering tunneling resistance in GaN/InGaN/GaN structures"
- Article featured in Semiconductor Today: "Reversing polarization to tackle overshoot and droop"
Feb. 2017: Congrats! Choong's paper titled "A self-limiting layer-by-layer etching technique for 2H-MoS2." is recently published in APEX (Applied Physics Express 10, 035201 (2017)).